Furnace Repair Company
Need your furnace repaired or maintained? With temperatures occasionally between 30-50 degrees, your furnace needs to be ready to keep your family warm. Fairway Cooling & Heating Furnace Repair Technicians are licensed, certified and committed to delivering the best service possible. If you are looking for an affordable Furnace Maintenance & Repair Company Call Fairway Cooling, we service Oro Valley, Rancho Vistoso, Dove Mountain, SaddleBrooke, Marana and surrounding areas.
NATE HVAC Repair Certified Company
NATE HVAC Certification tests and certificate represent real working knowledge of HVAC systems. Don’t hire an unqualified Furnace Repair company to repair your HVAC unit.
Furnace Repair – 21 Point Diagnostic Checklist
We know how inconvenient it is when your furnace breaks down on one of the coldest days of winter! Avoid the problem by keeping your equipment in top condition to maximize performance with our up to 21 point tune-up.
- Check thermostat
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Check / lubricate fan or pump motor
- Check blower motor amps
- Check filter system (clean / replace filter)
- Check & clean pilot burner / flame rod
- Check safety controls
- Check & adjust heat rise
- Test for carbon monoxide
- Check humidifier damper (if applicable)
- Inspect gas piping
- Inspect chimney / venting system
- Clean burners
- Clean blower
- Clean secondary heat exchanger (if applicable)
- Check & clean condensate pump / lines
- Check & adjust firing rate
- Inspect & adjust electrical connections
- Check system airflow
- Identify system switch and/or breaker
- Camera inspection (if applicable)
Comments are closed.