- Duct or plenum installed natural air system
- Discreet or concealed installation
- 100/277 volt option available
- UV bulb monitoring indicator included
- Low maintenance – no cleaning required
- Purifies the air and reduces particles that can irritate allergies and asthma
- Protects people from dangerous contaminants and pollutants and protects heating and cooling systems from dust buildup
- HVAC systems with accessible ducts
- Residential and commercial use
The Air Scrubber by Aerus with ActivePure technology is installed directly to heating and cooling duct systems to remove or destroy VOCs, bacteria, viruses, mold, fungi, pet odors and dust. The result is a purified, clean and healthy indoor environment.
Air Scrubber Plus Specifications
|Air Scrubber by Aerus||9960051 • 9960052 (ozone free)|
|ozone production||0.00 ppm with ozone-free replaceable ActivePure® Cell||0.40 ppm maximum with ozone replaceable ActivePure Cell|
|electrical||Input voltage: 24 volts, 1A||$300|
|mechanical||Distribution via air handler||safety switch installed|
|dimensions||8.5”H x 8.5”W x 11”D||21.59cm L x 21.59cm W x 27.94cm D|
|weight||3 lbs.||1.2 kilograms|
|operating temp||32oF – 200oF||93oC|
|coverage||up to 2,000 sq. ft. Nominal; 3,000 sq. ft. Maximum|
At Fairway Cooling, our team understands the importance of urgent, quality, and professional repair services. Our air conditioning and air scrubber technicians are licensed, certified, and committed to delivering the best service possible. If you’re looking for a trusted, professional, and affordable HVAC company, contact us today.
Comments are closed.